Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we will be hosting live webinars in place of live seminars for the foreseeable future. We will send an email as soon as live seminars are up and running again. We appreciate your patience.
For our CPA customers, note that live webinar credits are equivalent to live seminar credits and will satisfy your credit requirements.
For our attorney customers, individual state legal education requirements will vary. As of now, it appears that the PACLE Board will review attorney compliance on an individual basis if you are unable to find live seminar credits prior to your deadline. If you require more detail, please reach out to the Legal Education Board in your state.
The New Return on Individuals
Segment 1 - Introduction to the New Return on Individuals
Do you believe that people are an organization's most valuable asset? During this segment, we'll review the "New ROI" concept and how management teams tend to undervalue what is arguably the most valuable asset of any firm.
Dave Bookbinder is a valuation expert and collaborative consultant. Dave and his team conduct valuations of businesses, intellectual property, and derivatives for a host of strategic objectives. Dave is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation with the American Society of Appraisers and holds the designation of CEIV, Certified in Entity and Intangible Valuations. Dave is also the author of a #1 best-selling book about the impact of human capital (people!) on the valuation of a business enterprise called: The NEW ROI: Return On Individuals.
Segment 2 - How to Align and Inspire Any Team: Practical Team-Building Methods for Attorneys, Accountants, and All Professional Services Firms
Building upon our New ROI segment, Al Cini will discuss firm-level team and culture alignment. In module two, we will discuss strategic engagement management concepts, as well as implementation techniques to increase workforce productivity.
Al Cini’s the founder and managing partner of BCAT Partners, LLC. Based on several decades of large-scale project leadership experience serving high-profile clients like Apple Computer, Inc.. Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Merck, and NBC Universal, Al’s discovered that, at the heart of every successful group, team, or organization, there exists a positive Role Model that represents its collective Best Self, living its Best Day at work. His Brand and Culture Alignment Toolkit® (BCAT) consists of instruments that measure and map the ideal Role Target that represents an organization's aligned Brand and Culture, and provides methods to use this information to promote open communication, foster willing collaboration, and enhance team performance. In “How to Align and Inspire Any Team,” he’ll be teaching a practical team-building technique based on the BCAT methodology
Segment 3 - Talent Intelligence in the Post-Pandemic World
Why guess when you can measure? At a time when most business strategies have changed, we will examine how to empower organizations to align around analytics, not opinions—learn how predictive analytics can be utilized to predict hidden vulnerabilities impacting your bottom line, as well as predict the workplace behaviors that matter most for getting results from your people.
David Nast is the CEO and Managing Partner of Nast Partners- based in the Greater Philadelphia area. David uses artificial intelligence, workforce analytics, and science-backed data to help businesses stop guessing and erase bias in their talent and execution decisions. He is a 3-time CEO, a Workplace Behavior Expert, and an Award-Winning Business Coach with over 30 years of experience in Human Capital Management, Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Talent Optimization, Sales, Change Management, Talent Acquisition, Training, Talent Management, and Executive Search. David holds certifications as a Workplace Behavioral Analyst, Business Coach, Talent Optimization Consultant, Corporate Trainer, Leadership Architect, LOS-Organizational Health Expert, and Interview Architect. As a Recruiter, he placed over 500 CEOs in his career, and as a Coach, he has worked with thousands of CEOs, Business Owners, and Executives.
- Review how human capital is currently treated for financial reporting purposes
- Discuss the future of human capital reporting
- Estimate the alignment between your Team’s Brand (behavior) and Culture (beliefs)
- Review techniques for developing deeper engagement between firm talent and their shared purpose
- Utilize predictive analytics to align people to their job, team, company, and culture (map your company’s genome) to increase awareness and prevent problems
- Analyze how to use people data to grow bottom line profits, improve results, and increase team cohesion amid a virtual/remote work setting
||Friday, June 18th, 2021. 9:00 AM to 1:15 PM EST
||Your home or office
||Dave Bookbinder, ASA, Al Cini, David Nast
||4 Management & Organization CPE
||4 Substantive CLE
* The ALA partners with McDevitt and Kline LLC for certificate issuance. Live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.