Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we will be hosting live webinars in place of live seminars for the foreseeable future. We will send an email as soon as live seminars are up and running again. We appreciate your patience.
For our CPA customers, note that live webinar credits are equivalent to live seminar credits and will satisfy your credit requirements.
For our attorney customers, individual state legal education requirements will vary. As of now, it appears that the PACLE Board will review attorney compliance on an individual basis if you are unable to find live seminar credits prior to your deadline. If you require more detail, please reach out to the Legal Education Board in your state.
Best Practices for Budgeting, Forecasting, Cash Flow, AR, and AP Management
This course provides a look at best practices to identify cash flow needs of a business and target practices for maximum working capital management. Learn the critical nature and essential elements of cash flow management, what constitutes a successful accounts receivable management program and how to apply best practices in accounts payable management.
- Discuss the importance of preparing an annual operating and expenditures budget
- Identify and define all budgeting assumptions
- Examine how to prepare the operating budget and integrate it into accounting software that a business uses for its general ledger system
- Compare of the actual monthly financial performance and year-to-date financial performance of the business to the monthly budgeted financial performance and year-to-date budgeted financial performance to ensure profitability and negative performance variances
||Saturday, August 14th, 2021. 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST
||Your home or office
||William Fink, CPA, CGMA
||8 Finance CPE
||7 Substantive CLE
||FREE for ALA Members / $99 for Non-Members
Mr. Fink serves as Executive Vice President, Chief Lender and Head of Credit Management for TD Bank’s Commercial Banking Group. He supervises the underwriting and ongoing monitoring and control of the Bank’s $60 billion commercial, wealth management, specialty and small business loan portfolios. In this capacity, he oversees a 700+ person organization which structures and approves complex credit transactions for public corporations, family-owned businesses, and not-for-profit healthcare, philanthropic and social service organizations with annual revenue ranging to $1.0 billion throughout TD Bank’s markets.
Bill earned a Masters Degree in Business Administration, with concentrations in Finance and Management, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing from St. Joseph’s University. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School’s Advanced Finance Program, continuing education in the Master of Taxation Program at Villanova University School of Law, the University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business’ Executive Leadership Certificate Program and the Enterprise Risk Management Program at Stanford University.
Bill is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Global Management Accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Turnaround Management Association. He developed and teaches two programs for the University of Pennsylvania Wharton Small Business Development Center entitled “Strategic Accounting” and “Government-Sponsored Loan Programs.” He serves as guest lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School on private equity and teaches four continuing professional education programs for attorneys and CPAs at Penn State University – Abington Campus.
* The ALA partners with McDevitt and Kline LLC for certificate issuance. Live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.