Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we will be hosting live webinars in place of live seminars for the foreseeable future. We will send an email as soon as live seminars are up and running again. We appreciate your patience.
For our CPA customers, note that live webinar credits are equivalent to live seminar credits and will satisfy your credit requirements.
For our attorney customers, individual state legal education requirements will vary. As of now, it appears that the PACLE Board will review attorney compliance on an individual basis if you are unable to find live seminar credits prior to your deadline. If you require more detail, please reach out to the Legal Education Board in your state.
Human Capital Management, Reporting, and ROI of Engagement in the New World of ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance)
This new course, developed and presented by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, is focused specifically on the needs of the CPAs and attorneys seeking to demonstrate and apply their understanding of the basic principles involved with managing, measuring, and reporting on all aspects of human capital and stakeholder engagement.
The need for CPAs and attorneys to have a firm grasp of human capital management, measurement, and ROI of engagement is being driven by:
- The risks associated with failing to have a strategic and systematic approach to the management of all stakeholders.
- The increasing pressure on the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation to develop standards for the disclosure of human capital information in financial reports.
- Research and empirical data showing a clear link between financial results and the effective use and engagement of employees and other key stakeholders.
- The impact of Covid-19 on workforce management and engagement.
- The new US Securities and Exchange Commission SK regulations now requiring US public companies to disclose information on the human capital resource issues material to organizational performance, including information on practices and metrics.
- The recognition that organizations spend up to half or more of annual expenses on people with, in most cases, little return-on-investment measurement.
- Review how human capital is currently treated for financial reporting purposes
- Discuss the future of human capital reporting
- Describe the core principles of human capital management and measurement
- Review empirical evidence supporting the firm stakeholder value theme
||Friday, October 22nd, 2021. 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST
||Your home or office
||Enterprise Engagement Alliance (EEA)
||4 Management & Organization CPE
||4 Substantive CLE
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance (EEA) is a coalition of business professionals, academics, and companies dedicated to the priniciples of Stakeholder Capitalism and to its formal implementation through a formal, strategic and systematic enterprise-wide endeavor that “begins with people and ends with profitability.”
The EEA’s primary mission is to support the concept of Stakeholder Capitalism through education and outreach that creates a better understanding of how organizations can make the connection between engaging people in business and achieving short- and long-term financial performance in a practical way. The EEA was founded on the premise that the engagement of all of an organization’s key audiences – customers, distribution partners and employees – is a critical but often overlooked success factor for businesses.
* The ALA partners with McDevitt and Kline LLC for certificate issuance. Live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.