Q4 - Financial Market Update: Data, Insights, and Analysis
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we will be hosting live webinars in place of live seminars for the foreseeable future. We will send an email as soon as live seminars are up and running again. We appreciate your patience.
For our CPA customers, note that live webinar credits are equivalent to live seminar credits and will satisfy your credit requirements.
For our attorney customers, individual state legal education requirements will vary. As of now, it appears that the PACLE Board will review attorney compliance on an individual basis if you are unable to find live seminar credits prior to your deadline. If you require more detail, please reach out to the Legal Education Board in your state.
Q2 Financial Market Update, 9:00 AM to 1:15 PM
Please join us for a special presentation that will be full of important financial information for investors and their advisors. Whether you are an attorney providing incidental financial advice to a client or a CPA engaged in financial planning services, this presentation will bring you up to speed on where the U.S. economy stands, current valuation metrics for publicly traded securities, and other financial trends.
- Review current economic indicators and market indices
- Examine fundamental drivers of economic performance
- Explore current topics in finance
- Discuss potential investment strategies and investment opportunities
- Review industry value chain analysis
||Saturday, November 6th, 2021. 9:00 AM to 1:15 PM EST
||Your home or office
||William Kline, Ph.D., CFA
||4 Economics CPE
||4 Substantive CLE
William Kline, Ph.D., CFA is an Associate Professor of Management at Pennsylvania State University - Harrisburg. He received his Ph.D. in Strategic Management from the Fox School of Business at Temple University. He has received four awards for teaching excellence including the Beta Gamma Sigma Professor of the Year Award (PSU – Harrisburg), the Dean’s Award for Faculty Excellence and Stanley Fuchs Award (Fordham University), and the Award for Excellence in Teaching by a Doctoral Candidate (Temple University).
Dr. Kline’s primary research interests include strategic decision-making and executive compensation. He has been published in 9 peer-reviewed journals including the Academy of Management Perspectives, the Journal of International Management, and the Journal of Strategy & Management.
Prior to entering academia, Mr. Kline was a manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers where he completed valuations for mergers and acquisitions, business planning, as well as tax and financial reporting. Mr. Kline also spent time consulting at CBIZ Valuation Group, Inc. and Curtis Financial Group, a regional investment bank.
* The ALA partners with McDevitt and Kline LLC for certificate issuance. Live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.