Excel Dashboards and Key Performance Indicators
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we will be hosting live webinars in place of live seminars for the foreseeable future. We will send an email as soon as live seminars are up and running again. We appreciate your patience.
For our CPA customers, note that live webinar credits are equivalent to live seminar credits and will satisfy your credit requirements.
For our attorney customers, individual state legal education requirements will vary. As of now, it appears that the PACLE Board will review attorney compliance on an individual basis if you are unable to find live seminar credits prior to your deadline. If you require more detail, please reach out to the Legal Education Board in your state.
Whether you are a sole proprietor or a Fortune 500 CEO, Excel-based analysis is likely an essential component in your decision-making process. In this course, our presenter, Dennis McGovern, will integrate commonly used Excel functions with the latest techniques for building efficient and effective performance dashboards. We will discuss dashboard basics, available templates/plugins, key performance indicators (KPIs), and more.
- Review the purpose of dashboards
- Determine the best configuration for the target audience
- Examine relevant Excel functions
- Integrate Excel basics with dashboards to highlight key performance indicators
||Friday, October 29th, 2021. 1:15 PM to 5:15 PM EST
||Your home or office
||Dennis McGovern, Owner of the McGovern Consulting Group
||4 Specialized Knowledge CPE
||4 Substantive CLE
Dennis McGovern, Owner of McGovern Consulting, LLC, has over ten years of experience providing management consulting and financial management technology solutions to non-profit organizations throughout the United States. Mr. McGovern is a Microsoft Certified Professional and Abila Software Partner.
Mr. McGovern is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Accountant-Lawyer Alliance (ALA). He serves as a Specialty Leader in the ALA's Non-Profit Group, where he acts as a subject matter expert, content moderator, and liaison with the business community. He lectures about non-profit management, software system implementation, accounting, and Excel functionality in the ALA's continuing education programs for certified public accountants and attorneys.
* The ALA partners with McDevitt and Kline LLC for certificate issuance. Live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.