Important Announcement: McDevitt & Kline, LLC (www.ceworkshops.com) is merging with the Accountant-Lawyer Alliance (ALA) in 2022. If you were a McDevitt & Kline customer, nothing would change other than you will be logging into the ALA website to register for classes if you decide to opt for an annual ALA membership. Alternatively, you can purchase courses a la carte on the ALA website as you have in the past (at the same prices) with McDevitt & Kline, LLC. Please email us with questions are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
State of Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Fall Tax Webinar
During this course, various Department of Revenue experts will discuss current tax topics impacting PA state tax returns.
- COVID Update
- Pass Through Entities/Desk Review
- Tax System Modernization
- Individual Taxes (PIT/IT)
- Tax System Modernization
- myPATH Demos
- Review tax law
- Examine current events influencing tax reporting
- Provide an overview of key PA tax software/applications
||Wednesday, December 14th, 2022. 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST
||Your home or office
||Department of Revenue Experts
||8 Tax CPE
||8 Substantive CLE
Free for members, $125 for non-members
* The ALA issues CLE credits through its partnership with McDevitt and Kline LLC, which is an accredited provider of CLE in Pennsylvania (PA CLE Provider # 5963). Live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. To the best of our knowledge, the following states have attorney self-reporting procedures for out-of-state provider programs or reciprocity with accredited providers in the state of Pennsylvania: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, and South Dakota. However, please review the specific rules and requirements in your state. Please contact member services with any questions at email@example.com.
Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.