Important Announcement: McDevitt & Kline, LLC (www.ceworkshops.com) is merging with the Accountant-Lawyer Alliance (ALA) in 2022. If you were a McDevitt & Kline customer, nothing would change other than you will be logging into the ALA website to register for classes if you decide to opt for an annual ALA membership. Alternatively, you can purchase courses a la carte on the ALA website as you have in the past (at the same prices) with McDevitt & Kline, LLC. Please email us with questions are firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Transforming Service Businesses: Exploring AI, Automation, and Offshoring in Modern Service Firms
Join us for an enlightening webinar that examines real-world applications of AI and automation that are revolutionizing service firms, while also exploring the strategic possibilities of offshoring to optimize efficiency and drive growth. The course will provide an opportunity for hands-on exercises with the latest technology. Don't miss it!
During this course, you will:
- Understand the Impact of AI and Automation in service firms
- Identify practical use cases where AI and automation can be applied to streamline tasks, improve accuracy, and increase efficiency
- Discuss the critical aspects of data security and compliance when integrating offshoring solutions in accounting operations
- Evaluate best practices for risk management and data privacy to ensure a secure and compliant offshoring process
||Friday, November 10th, 2023. 9:00 AM to 1:15 PM EST
||Your home or office
||4 Business Management & Organization CPE
||4 Substantive CLE
Free for members, $75 for non-members
Marc Umstead is the President and Founder of Plus 1 Technology, a Philadelphia area-based technology firm. He has been in the industry since the early 2000s and has gone through multiple technology cycles, from Windows XP, to cloud computing, cyber security, and AI. He has a strong background in technology, business workflow, and business processes. His company, Plus 1 Technology, has been featured by Channel Futures as one of the top 500 technology firms in the country. He has been quoted and featured in many print and web-based media nationwide. He has worked with accounting and law firms for 15 years and understands the challenges in the industry and how technology plays a key role in advancing these firms forward.
* The ALA partners with McDevitt and Kline LLC for certificate issuance. Live, internet-based courses are approved as Distance Learning courses by the PA Supreme Court CLE Board. For additional information, please visit http://www.pacle.org/. Check with your State CLE Board for rules pertaining to live webcasts. These rules differ from state to state. For example, PA attorneys may earn up to 6 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 6 out of 12 credits per year); NJ and DE attorneys may earn up to 12 CLE credits per compliance period via live webcasts (or 12 out of 24 credits per two years).
McDevitt & Kline, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site:www.nasba.org.